- This policy goes into effects on 25, June, 2019.
1. Collected Personal Information
The following personal information is collected when users register and submit application form to the company
1) User registration
Name, Birth date, e-mail address (Will be used as ID)
2) Submit Application form
Team name or Individual’s full name, Gender, Address, Educational Background/major, contact, e-mail address, photo, details of the submitted song (song title, credits, lyrics, song file)
* How to collect personal information : The company collects personal information by the applicant directly entering the applicant's personal information into the website, and in some cases, some information can be collected through printed forms of paper documents or e-mail.
2. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The company uses collected information for a reference for applicants’ identification, audition screening process, smooth communication with applicants, and selection of future winners.
3. Destruction of personal information
As a rule, The company destroys personal information immediately after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. However, including the cases specified below, personal information can be stored safely for a designated amount of time, even after the purpose is achieved, if the company has obtained consent from the user to store the personal information for a certain amount of time, or obligated by law to store the information for a specific time period.
- - Applicant registration and management : From the date of registration of the applicant to the time of deletion of the applicant information.
- - Applying for the audition : 6 months from the deadline of the notice you applied.
- - Temporarily Saved Application form : 6 months from the last save date.
- - User info who didn’t log in for more than a year : Delete applicant information and destroy personal information
- - Website visit records or access records : 3 months (Protection of Communications Secrets Act)
4. The right to refuse consent and disadvantage upon refusal
You have the right to refuse to accept the necessary personal information, and if you refuse, you may be excluded from the audition application list.
5. Providing personal information
the company doesn't provide personal information of applicants to external in principle. But It has exceptions in the following cases.
- - The case that applicants agree in advance;
- - The case that in accordance with the provisions of the Act;
The company doesn't provide personal information of applicants to third parties, and If providing is occurred, the company will go through the due process prescribed by the relevant statutes.
6. The rights and obligations of the information subject and the method of its exercise
If the applicant requests correction of Personal Information errors to the recruiters, the Personal Information shall not be used until the correction is completed
7. Ensuring the safety of personal information
The company does Technological,Administrative and Physical measure necessary to ensure the safety in accordance with the provisions of the Act such as Personal Information Protection Acts etc.
- - Administrative measure : Establishing and implementing an internal management plan, regular personal information protection training for employees, etc.
- - Technological measure : Management of access authority, installation of access control system, installation of security program, etc.
- - Physical measure : Control of access to personal information storage locations, such as computer rooms and data storage rooms
8. Person Information Protection Officer
The company designates relevant departments and Personal Information Protection Officer for protect Applicant's personal information and solve about every personal information problem.
The audition (Privacy) Division : JYP Publishing
- - TEL : +82(0)2-2225-8101
- - e-mail : email@example.com
Personal Information Protection Officer : Lee Jeong Yun
- - Position : CEO
- - -TEL : +82(0)2-2225-8101
- - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Applicant can report to the Person Information Protection Officer and Division about every Personal Information Protection problem during use services of the company The company will offer quickly and fully responds about applicant's reports.
9. A remedy for infringement of rights
If you need to report or consult other personal information violations, please contact the following organization