The following personal information is collected when users register and submit application form to JYP Publishing.
1) User registration
Name, Birth date, e-mail address (Will be used as ID)
2) Submit Application form
Team name or Individual’s full name, Gender, Address, Educational Background/major, contact, e-mail address, photo, details of the submitted song (song title, credits, lyrics, song file)
* 1 How to collect personal information
JYPP collects personal information by the applicant directly entering the applicant's personal information into the website, and in some cases, some information can be collected through printed forms of paper documents or e-mail.
JYPP uses collected information for a reference for applicants’ identification, audition screening process, smooth communication with applicants, and selection of future winners.
As a rule, JYPP destroys personal information immediately after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. However, including the cases specified below, personal information can be stored safely for a designated amount of time, even after the purpose is achieved, if JYPP has obtained consent from the user to store the personal information for a certain amount of time, or obligated by law to store the information for a specific time period.
- Applicant registration and management : From the date of registration of the applicant to the time of deletion of the applicant information.
- Applying for the audition : 6 months from the deadline of the notice you applied.
- Temporarily Saved Application form : 6 months from the last save date.
- User info who didn’t log in for more than a year : Delete applicant information and destroy personal information
- Website visit records or access records : 3 months (Protection of Communications Secrets Act)
You have the right to refuse to accept the necessary personal information, and if you refuse, you may be excluded from the audition application list.